Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hello

Welcome to my blog! I believe I can enjoy this blog because all about photography. I am sure photography is part of my life. I have been loved to capture the moment which I admire.

I started to study photography after traveling California. (In this time, I lived in Japan.) I enjoyed studying and taking photography. I worked a photographer since I moved United State.

After I moved,I started to enjoy landscape photograph. At first we lived in San Diego. I excited taking exotic desert landscape and beautiful beach. Then we moved East cast, there is a lot of green and fall is amazingly gorgeous. But I realized I did not know digital photography and how to mange digital images. So I decide to return to study photography again.

1 comment:

  1. Please add a photograph of your self to About Me

    ReplyDelete